Santa Barbara Lacrosse Association promotes the development of lacrosse at all levels and provides opportunities to play, coach, officiate, and experience North Americas first sport. Among its directors, coaches, staff, volunteers, players, fans, and the community at large, SBLA teaches and promotes respect for the game, safety, and sportsmanship. SBLA seeks to:
- Teach and educate, not only to make better lacrosse players, but to make better human beings.
- Encourage the growth of lacrosse throughout our region.
- Provide opportunities for as many players as possible.
- Develop individual fundamentals to create a foundation for better team players.
- Foster an environment to allow everyone to learn and grow, including parents and coaches.
- Instill in every player knowledge of and respect for the sport.
- Provide its program participants a memorable and fun experience.
For more informatin please visit www.sblacrosse.org.